Name: Teguh Prayogo, SE
Place/Date of birth: Jakarta, January 10th 1975
Address: Jl. Muamalah IV No. 104 RT 002 RW 003 Cipedak, Jagakarsa – Jakarta Selatan
Marital status: Married
1. Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Powerpoint
3. Computer (Software & Hardware)
4. Website and Blog Design (Google Sites, WordPress, Joomla 1.5, Drupal, SimpleMachine, BBPress, WooCommerce, etc)
4. Off Road
5. Martial Arts
• 1994-1998: Bachelor Degree at Gunadarma University. Major: Economics/Management
• 1991-1993: SMUN 49, Jakarta. Major: Social/A3
• 1987-1990: SMPN 175, Jakarta
• 1980-1986: SD Yayasan Bhakti Tugas, South Jakarta
• Banking Course, Gunadarma University, Jakarta
• Computer Course, Gunadarma University, Jakarta
• English Course, PPIA/LIA Advanced Level Graduation, Certified, Jakarta Etc.
2014-2016: as an Account Executive for PT. Batuah Infotama Sakti, Jakarta (3M™ Library System)
PT. Batuah Infotama Sakti has it all for creating your library a modern one. In this company I responsible for giving product knowledge to every librarians and all who wants to make their libraries enjoyable to visit. We eager to change the way people think about library. We make human library.
2006-2014: as a Sales Admin/Analyst for PT. Trans Coffee, Jakarta (The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf™)
PT. Trans Coffee is one of CT Corp Holding Company, as well as Trans TV, Trans 7, Bank Mega, etc. At this company I responsible for reporting sale data to company’s management such as CEOs and All Managers every week days. As a franchisee, my job is also responsible for reporting all data sales to the Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf™ International principal in Malaysia every week based on the CBTL™ Financial Calendar applied.
2001-2006: as a General Affair & Technical Support for PT. 313 Dwima, Jakarta
PT. 313 Dwima is one of Dwima Holding Company. Got licensed and running the Cofee Bean & Tea Leaf™ for the first time in Indonesia region before its share was taken over by CT Corpora as well in May 2006. In the company I was responsible for backing up or supporting company’s operational from all administrational matters, mobile schedules, up to setting up new outlets focused on POS System, Stainless Steel stuffs, and computer supply. I was happily join the opening team for the first CBTL ™ in Indonesia, the Plaza Senayan outlet.
1999-2001: as a Finance Staff for PT. Tiga Lima Empat Rahmat, Jakarta
PT. Tiga Lima Empat Rahmat is a retail company like AlfaMart, Indomaret, ect. Owned by Dwima Group Chairman, Mr. Datuk Seri Budi Santoso Saroyo. I was responsible for the company’s cash flow and supply changes for the company’s store.